About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a wife, mother, and an entrepreneur. My family and I recently moved to Jersey City from Florida. I will share with you the lifestyles of the Robinson's from changing diapers, to cooking, to getting my business off the ground, and our adventures of exploring the northeast.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone is having a great week thus far!

I wanted to share two verses with you that I have been meditating on for this week. Whenever I read these two verses, I get so excited because it reminds me how powerful God is. When we have faith (big or small) and believe in God....He can do more than we ever imagined or thought.

Matthew 17:20- "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Ephesians 1:19- and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength.

Whatever your situation may be...I pray that you draw on God's strength to pull you out of the situation. God is an amazing God and if we believe in Him and have faith....He will give us the power to work through our situation. His great power is extended to all believers to give us help!

I leave you with this song below from VaShawn Mitchell. This song always ministers to my heart.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those verses. I think it's very important that we keep the faith and in hard times remember that the battle is not ours but the Lord's. For with Him all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete