About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a wife, mother, and an entrepreneur. My family and I recently moved to Jersey City from Florida. I will share with you the lifestyles of the Robinson's from changing diapers, to cooking, to getting my business off the ground, and our adventures of exploring the northeast.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I think we have a comedian in the family!

My little man is growing up soooo fast, but I never thought that I would have to deal with his funny personality this soon. Yesterday while hanging out with B he was having fun running around and making himself dizzy.  However, I wanted him to stop because I didn't want him to get hurt.

So, this is our little conversation

Me: B stop running around
B: No mommy
Me: B please stop running around
B: Mommy, ENOUGH!
Me: What did you say
B: ENOUGH!

All I can do was laugh after our little banter and I remembered that he's not even 2 yet!



This is my heart! 

What do you all do when you have funny conversations with you children? 

2 comments:

  1. lol all you can do is laugh, he's still to little to know when to stop and be quiet lol He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids are something else. He will definitely keep us on our toes with his little antics. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete