About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a wife, mother, and an entrepreneur. My family and I recently moved to Jersey City from Florida. I will share with you the lifestyles of the Robinson's from changing diapers, to cooking, to getting my business off the ground, and our adventures of exploring the northeast.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Awkward Situations!


Have you ever felt like you’ve been in several awkward situations and you’re not sure on how you should react? Well, I know it’s happened to me plenty of times. I recall an incident in high school and it was the last day of school and my friends and I were having fun and running around and chasing one another. Anyways, long story short while chasing one of my friends I ran into these huge wooden double doors and boy was that an awkward and embarrassing moment for me.  I didn’t know what to do so I ran off. Do you know how long that vision haunted me? 

I wanted to share this link with you because you won’t feel alone in those awkward situations. My husband introduced this website to me and we had a great time laughing at the webisodes. The cast is hilarious! Check it out and tell me what you think.  Enjoy!

P.S. I am going to make a contribution to the site because I would like the show to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment