About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a wife, mother, and an entrepreneur. My family and I recently moved to Jersey City from Florida. I will share with you the lifestyles of the Robinson's from changing diapers, to cooking, to getting my business off the ground, and our adventures of exploring the northeast.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Date Night!


Finally, the hubby and I were able to have a date night since moving here to Jersey City. Our pastors were kind enough to watch the munchkin for us as we enjoyed ourselves at Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson Immortal Tour. The show was held at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, which isn’t a bad ride at all.

I didn’t know what to expect from the show, but what I did know….is that Cirque du Soleil always bring it! The acrobatics, choreography, and the songs from MJ’s collections were awesome. The hubby purchased floor seating for us, but we were quite disappointed because we had a hard time seeing over the audience heads that were in front of us. However, that got a little better as some of them requested to change seats.  All in all we had a great time at the show and we can’t wait for our date night next month. Here are a couple of pics of us at the show.  





No comments:

Post a Comment