About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a wife, mother, and an entrepreneur. My family and I recently moved to Jersey City from Florida. I will share with you the lifestyles of the Robinson's from changing diapers, to cooking, to getting my business off the ground, and our adventures of exploring the northeast.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's the end of the month.....

And the time has really escaped from me since our trip to Florida! So, I'll catch you all up with pictures as far as what we've been up to in Florida and Jersey.

Daddy and B at the family reunion picnic

Play time at the picnic

Daddy took B for a swim

B enjoying his first mango


At New Jersey Children Museum

Shopping at the museum

On the computer

At the lake house in Toms River

We had a great time

Well, I have to get back to packing again. I've been packing since Sunday to ensure that I don't miss anything because I would hate to be in a different country trying to find something that I left stateside. We are leaving Friday morning for our week long trip to Jamaica.....and I am super excited!! This will be our last trip for the summer and we are making the best of it. 

I hope you all enjoy the remainder of your summer.

Take care!







No comments:

Post a Comment