About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm a wife, mother, and an entrepreneur. My family and I recently moved to Jersey City from Florida. I will share with you the lifestyles of the Robinson's from changing diapers, to cooking, to getting my business off the ground, and our adventures of exploring the northeast.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Time for the fireworks!

This week our country will be celebrating fourth of July and I am happy that I will be able to enjoy all the festivities. After a week of being out of commission I am now feeling much better and ready to enjoy the fireworks that will be happening here in the City.

Last year my family and I celebrated the fourth in Florida and we cooked out and had a blast. This year is going to be a little different since it will only be us, but we are definitely going to have a good time. We have a balcony here at our apartment and the hubby is thinking of purchasing a small grill so he can barbeque. It think its a great idea because we can cook out and allow B to play around. However, I am hoping that the weather will cooperate; the forecast is showing a 50% chance of rain. Anywho, if does rain we will still make the best of it!


What are you all planning for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment